Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome new followers...

So I am working in the office today, trying to make sure that I have my office packed for the road. I still need to put in 80 hours a pay period when I hit the road, it is the traveling I will be juggling. I need an internet connection and power to do my job, so any coffee shop will do!

I bought a new pair of shades at REI yesterday that will hopefully help out with glare on the road. I left my last good pair somewhere in Durango, CO... I was freaked by a lightening storm and bad rain, and I set then down on an electrical box nearby while I fiddled with my helmet strap. A major bolt with resounding "bang" from the thunder scared the crap out of me... I drove off without my damn glasses!

I hope to not do that again...

Packing and planning for the road... what does a gurl need for minimal travel...
Amidst the Strategic Planning and Web Analytics books is the camping French Press and the Pocket knife... hmmm where is that bug spray?

No comments:

Post a Comment