Monday, June 28, 2010

Bigfoot and Sourdough?


Dinner in a whorehouse? Only in Skagway, Alaska!

http://www.redonion1898.com/home.html

My com padres continued traveling today across the nations while I worked in a tiny office in Anchorage. Updates on the Wandering Alaskans:

Michael called in from Skagway, Alaska. He said he finally got a small patch of dry weather and rolled into Skagway pretty damp, but warm. He was planning on a much needed pizza/beer combo at the Red Onion, and a tour of the historic whore house. Tomorrow he will catch the historic White Pass and Yukon Railroad and learn about sourdough history and the Klondike. If all goes well he is catching the ferry to Juneau, Alaska Wednesday.

Jaz and Patty met up in Canada, Eh? They are learning the language in doses... small and the GPS tracker has them crossing into Bigfoot territory. Isn't that where Bigfeet come from? Saskatchewan (do you have any idea how many times I had to look at a map to make sure I got the spelling right on that one?) Those gurls are really tearing up the pavement... so I thought.. until I saw that Saskawhatyoumacallit is still geographically above MONTANA? And your going to VERMONT? You gals need to stop playing so much pinball and visiting McDonald's... I'm just saying...



Safe travels to my friends on the road... Live long and prosper...

No comments:

Post a Comment