Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sex, Motorcycles, and Leather...

Today I realized just how much of a freak I am. I was washing my motorcycle. Cleaning off a season’s worth of dirt and grime, watching the shiny red and black show through the mud.  I realized as I was spending this quiet time with my wonderful bike… how much I love it. I was actually getting turned on! Now that was a surprise!

This was sexy…sulty.. the leather seat… I can’t describe what it feels like to raise your leg over the saddle and slide across the leather.  Placing your feet on the pedals… positioning them to where u can push on them… straddle if I want. I closed my eyes and breathed. I could feel of the wind in my face, cool… with just a hint of smoke and dirt in the air.
The sun caressing my face…  every muscle in your body tight, in shape.  Strong. Powerful.
I opened my eyes and a devilish smile spread across my lips.  I could almost taste the adventure. This is sexy. My heart rate increased. I tightened my hands on the grips… my smile grew wider. The bike doesn’t represent adventure… it is adventure.

I think I am seriously in love with my motorcycle… 

Now.. to go on a ride with someone I really love... the smile got broader.

ssssshhhhh.
Don't tell anyone I posted this.

1 comment: