Saturday, July 7, 2012

Would You Like Some Cleavage with Your Cappucino

Welcome to Seattle! A quick 3 day trip to sip coffee, shop, and visit the motorcycle shops of the greater Seattle area were my plans. There are many good things about this area, good coffee, good food, my daughter lives here... great culture and art. The coffee is so good here that, perhaps, places with coffee that is not so good... must resort to other tactics?

I have heard about the bikini barista brigade before, but I have never actually experienced brassieres with my breves..

 Image: chugginmccoffee.com

How did this happen you ask? It started out with Michael and I wanting an innocent cup of coffee. We did not want Starbucks, we are in Seattle for gods sake. We left McChord AFB and headed North towards SeaTac. I turned on the Iphone map feature, got our position, and typed in coffee for search.  We got 3 places in the general area we were passing through...Lakewood (Nikole later said... oh.. that's why... you were in Lakewood).

Cowgirls.

Sounds innoncent enough... I'm not reading breasts into my coffee shop title... we find the place... it's a small drive though with a long line.  Next (we wanted to sit down and chat).

Baristas.

Okay... now where I am from... this means girls or boys that know how to make coffee....
 We got Bikini Baristas...  like not much on when you make my coffee..... we passed.

Image: www.cbsnews.com

Place down the street... SWEET CHEEKS!
This one I could decipher the hidden meaning.
"Can I have some more Sweet with my Cheeks" Michael bursts out laughing.  We had coffee at Starbucks.




http://www.cbsnews.com

2 comments:

  1. No one should have to see that much skin to get coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of a couple of baristas that this could have worked for ... with some modifications ;)

    ReplyDelete